Ink Splatters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for our friends.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argentum City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWatchGlass

TheWatchGlass

Argentum City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 pm

((Damn is my new sworn enemy. Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Lunabeam

Lunabeam

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Arun was testing the boards of his winding staircase when the door knocked. He inspected his strings, trying to remember what he ordered. Baffled, he went to retrieve his package. When he opened the door, an unexpected thrill surged through him. “Oh, my. How curious,” he said. He dragged the casket through his door and leaned it against a wall. Carefully, he opened the lid to expose an alarming sight. “I don’t recall ordering a dead woman…” He thought aloud. “Gannon?! Have you acquired a taste for necrophilia?” When the butler came into the room and beheld the body, he fainted. “Well, that was unexpected," Arun said simply.
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 pm

(omg... i just made a whole huge part of the story and i sent it but i didn't appear T.T)
Back to top Go down
TheWatchGlass

TheWatchGlass

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:46 pm

((Eek!))
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:47 pm

(ok ill remake it...T.T)
Back to top Go down
Syndra

Syndra

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:51 pm

(Always remember to copy the paragraph(s) into Word or Notebook before hitting send.)
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 pm

"I must escape, i must escape, i must escape, i must escape" was all that was running through the grimy little girls mind as she was desperately winding through the many garbage cans of the dark alley. Behind her was a clumpy man panting as he took a step. She could almost feel his breath on her neck. She pumped up the speed and ran with the same words running through her mind" i must escape i must escape i must escape i mus-AHH". A pot hole stopped her dead in her tracks and she fell to the floor with a thud. She saw the man approach closer and closer until she closed her eyes and let out a scream. She interrupted half breath by another yelp and the sounds of crushed branches. She opened one eye thinking the branches were fro her body. Instead she saw a steel cube laying there instead of the man. She scanned the area and not a trace of him? " Could he be an imaginary friend?" she pondered to herself, remembering what her mom once told her. A shout disrupted her train of thought and she looked up and saw a young women shouting at herself...
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am

(i redid it in a rush sorry for the grammatical errors and typos)
Back to top Go down
TheWatchGlass

TheWatchGlass

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 am

If you yell too much louder, you'll wake all the neighbors. You're just lucky that your dad had to stay over at work, and a bulldozer couldn't wake your mom.
"Can't you leave me alone for once?! All you do is try to scare me, and then, you try to boss me around," she took a breath to try and calm herself. "I already have two parents. I don't need another three in my head."
Well, I was an adult to be respected BEFORE I had to feel had annoyed you were with your homework and die.
"We've been over that for two years. It was an accident. I was frustrated and overwhelmed with exams and projects. I didn't mean to take it out on you."
But you did.
"I've had enough of this. I'm going to the bathroom, and don't you dare follow me. If you do, I'll bring you back to life, torture you for all eternity, and kill you over and over again."
Lyda marched to the bathroom and slammed the door.
What a child.
Back to top Go down
Syndra

Syndra

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 am

The two men relinquished their delivery with little speech. As the door slammed shut they turned and silently walked back towards the carriage and resumed their places. The clip-clop resumed and they were soon out of sight.
Once the coffin was inside, the black sheen disappeared and you could see that the coffin was quite old, and very weathered looking, as if it had survived a century or more. The woman inside was petite, with very long silver hair and antiquated clothes. Though she must've been inside for a century or more, she was preserved perfectly, as if she were merely sleeping. There were many strange things about this corpse. The first thing being that her eyes were wide open. Usually a corpses eyes were pressed shut at death. Her open staring eyes were a dull yellow color, devoid of life. The second oddity about this corpse was the fact that her hands were down at her sides, rather than crossed over her chest as was custom. At least for the style of coffin she was in. The third and most disturbing was the fact that the girl's shirt was unbuttoned well past being modest down to the top of her waist cincher. Though instead of bare flesh, all that could be seen was an intricate brass design in the shape of a heart that seemed to be grafted to the skin itself. Beneath the heart gears could be seen, though they were unmoving. At the heart's center was a keyhole occupied by a gold key. It stuck out oddly from the center of her chest.
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 am

On top of floating piece of metal, the little girl saw the whole thing. She sat there only inches away from the window thinking "Why is she talking to herself?"
"Could it be an imaginary friend?"
"Mother told me never to ease drop"
"But who is she talking to?"
"Ill just ask her myself"
The little girl pulled open the window, floated her way and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lunabeam

Lunabeam

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:05 am

Overlooking his butler’s unconscious state, Arun scrutinized the carcass in his foyer. He twiddled his fingers in curiosity at the shimmering of the golden key. With anticipation rising, he gently twisted it to the side. The ticking of small gears emerged from her interior, and the once unresponsive corpse sprang to life.
Back to top Go down
Syndra

Syndra

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 am

Tick-tick-tick-tick the ticking started out slow, and gradually became faster as the key was turned. The girl's once dim, lifeless eyes glowed with a gold light, as memory came back to her. Her mother's voice as she argued with their captors, the blackness, the name of the asylum where she was taken, all these things rushed back to Lolita. It took her a split second to analyze the situation. She was lying in some sort of box, in a strange room, with a strange man standing immodestly close, and her blouse was open when it shouldn't have been. She grabbed his wrist in a vice-like grip, studying him with seemingly emotionless gold eyes. Though she was now very obviously alive, her skin was still ice cold.
Back to top Go down
Lunabeam

Lunabeam

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 am

“Why, good evening,” Arun addressed her civilly. He felt atop his head for his hat, not recalling he had left it on his reading chair. “You have a potent grip,” he joshed. “Would you mind, perhaps, releasing me?” He struggled to pry her icy fingers from his wrist. “Typically, I would dare not admit this, but you are making this situation appear uncouth. Do you lack the ability to conduct yourself appropriately?”
Back to top Go down
TheWatchGlass

TheWatchGlass

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Knock knock.
"Do you mind?!"
I was just wondering if you happened to kill someone while staring at the mirror.
"How would I do that?" Lyda gave out an annoyed laugh.
There's a little person on your bed.
"What do you mean by a little person?" Lyda unlocked the door, stepping out and freezing after seeing a young girl in rags sitting on her bed.
"Oh, hi, little person."
Shock still overcame her.

Last edited by TheWatchGlass on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syndra

Syndra

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Lolita released her grip, no doubt leaving a white imprint of her fingers on his wrist.
She stepped out of the coffin in as ladylike a way as she could and hastily turned around to button her blouse back up. When she turned back to face him, she was composed, even though he had hit her weak spot. Her pride in how she conducted herself. Her perfect manners. With an even tone she said "I do not lack the ability to conduct myself in any situation, sir. But I must implore you as to how I came to be in this particular situation. As of now, I am quite distrusting in the idea that your intentions were in any way honorable." Her voice was soft, but perfectly clear. Her accent was typical of aristocratic London society of her day.
Lolita still wore the tools she was supposed to have used for that assassination they stopped a century ago. The now antique crossbow was still strapped to her back, the bladed fans were still at her sides.
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Her legs in a cris cross, the little girl looked upward. Staring into the eyes of the stranger she almost whispers "Hello...my name is Arlana... my mom called me Ary..."
Back to top Go down
TheWatchGlass

TheWatchGlass

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Lyda gave the young girl one strange look.
"You're not dead, are you? Because if you are, I'm really sorry." Lyda stopped herself before she began a full fledged ramble.
Back to top Go down
Lunabeam

Lunabeam

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Arun cleared his throat. “You were packaged that way, dear. I apologize profoundly if I have in any way blemished your dignity; I had no intention of taking advantage of you. I simply twisted your key.” He tied a new string on his finger. “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Arun. You are in my house. And that….” he motioned to the unconscious man, “…..Oh, never mind. He’s in no position for conversation anyhow. Can I get you anything? A peppered turnip, perhaps?”
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 pm

"Dead...? wh...why would i be dead?" Ary whispered. She looked into the eyes of the stranger and said with a stronger voice " I can't... die...anyway"
Back to top Go down
TheWatchGlass

TheWatchGlass

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 pm

"Oh."
HAHA. You should have seen your face. I was gonna tell you that she came in on a floating piece of metal, but I guess I must have accidentally forgotten.
Lyda gave a side glare to the apparition.
"You're not dead. That's good, I suppose. There's no reason in this city that you should be. However, you are in my bedroom, sitting on my bed in the middle of the night." Lyda was terrible at cover-ups, but luckily, the girl seemed a little out of it.

Last edited by TheWatchGlass on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 am

Ary stared at the girl then scanned the room. No one was there. She looks again at the girl and very quietly asks " Who were you talking too?" disregarding the cover up. "Was it your imaginary friend?" not giving the girl enough time to respond.
Back to top Go down
TheWatchGlass

TheWatchGlass

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 am

"Yes, that's it. I have three imaginary friends: Billy, Bob, and Betty. Was I so loud before that you could hear me? Bob and I were in a little bit of a disagreement." Lyda was content with this use of escape.
What the hell? Since when have all our names begun with "b"?
Back to top Go down
dimmondog

dimmondog

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 am

"I have an imaginary friend too... he had a big sword... and he chased me into your bac-" she was stopped by the sound of her belly. Ary had forgotten about her hunger and her stomach made her remember. The roar could be heard from across the room.
Back to top Go down
TheWatchGlass

TheWatchGlass

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 am

Would you be so cruel as not to feed a starving young child?
Lyda could hear all three of them laughing and waiting for her choice.
"Fine. Ary, you said your name was? Stay here. Don't move an inch. I'll get you something small to eat." Lyda sighed and left the room. Leaving the young girl alone with the ghosts.
As she stepped down the long staircase that led to the foyer and kitchen, Lyda was shocked to see a figure standing with the fridge open, searching for food.
"Oh, hi, dad."
Her father turned around in slight fright to see his daughter staring at him indecisively.
Did I just hear what I think I just heard? Your father's home? This keeps getting better and better.
"What are you doing up so late, Lyda?" Her father was interrogating her.
Lyda put on her innocent face."Oh, I woke in the middle of sleeping to my stomach growling. I figured that I would grab a quick snack before I return to bed."
A loud shatter was heard upstairs from her room.
"What was that?!" Her father walked quickly towards her and looked up the stairs then at her questioningly.
Oops. I guess I must have accidentally hit one of your picture frames off your desk.
Lyda almost snarled.
"You know what, Dad. I think we have rats. They've been bumping around in the walls for a few days. Just with all the news and shock about the Baroness, I had completely forgotten to mention it to you. They probably just hit my desk, knocking down some of my picture frames."
Her father was torn."Maybe I should check that out for you now."
Lyda slightly jumped in his way. "Oh, you're tired and have been working all day. You can check in the morning."
Another shatter was heard.
My oh my! I'm just so clumsy today!
Her father pushed past her to go up the stairs to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argentum City   Argentum City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Argentum City
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ink Splatters :: Roleplay-
Jump to: